Outstanding agents, Outstanding results
:: SIX CAR ACCOM. :: GREAT SIDE ACCESS :: 1115m2 FULLY FENCED BLOCK :: FOUR BEDROOMS :: TWO BATHROOMS :: AIR CONDITIONING + POOL Positioned on a leafy 1115m2 fully fenced allotment with brilliant side access in the much sought after location of Old Tanah Merah is this lowset family residence. Featuring FOUR bedrooms... ENSUITE to master... TWO separate living areas... large functional kitchen complete with dishwasher... split reverse cycle AIR CONDITIONING... security alarm system... inground salt POOL... FOUR car SHED with auto door + double CARPORT... plus lots more to please the new owners. Located within an easy stroll of the Hyperdome and all of the amenities such as transport / schools and very easy access to the M1 and motorway. BE SURE TO INSPECT !!! A Sustainability Declaration is available upon request.
This unit offers a separate entry seldom found in a unit. Good size lounge leading to the dining room with glass sliding doors that open out to the paved courtyard with plenty of greenery. The kitchen is a good size and well appointed and has access to the separate laundry that leads out to the courtyard. There is also a toilet downstairs. 3 bedrooms upstairs with bedroom 1 and 2 both large. All bedrooms have built ins with bedroom 1 and 2 offering double mirror doors on the robes. The main bathroom is spacious and has a new shower screen and 2 way access from Bedroom 1. With new paint throughout and new carpet in all the bedrooms and internal stairs you can move in and enjoy immediately. Jargarra Villas offers security gates on entry and exit, a large common swimming pool and spa plus a undercover barbeque area, great for the coming summer months. This is your opportunity to live in this well presented unit in a convenient location, close to the Logan Hyperdome and easy access onto the M1. Call now for an inspection and be settled in for Xmas. Priced at $250,000. AT A GLANCE: 3 Bedrooms 2 toilets 2 way bathroom Separate entry Lounge Dining Kitchen Separate laundry Back courtyard I car semi lockup Ceiling fans Security screens Flyscreens Common area with swimming pool and spa Undercover barbeque common area Electric entry gates Body Corporate Fees - Contact Mark Henery
* 4 bedrooms * 2 bathrooms * Formal lounge * Dining / Family room * Media room * Renovated kitchen * 7m x 3m In ground salt water pool * Undercover entertainment area by the pool * Massive powered, 6m x 8m garage with 2 double roller doors * Garden shed * Wonderful views * 2 x water tanks plumbed to the toilets and washing machine * Solar hot water * Solar power 2.1Kw * Single carport * Side access for vehicles * 812m2 block This spacious home has benefited from 2 years of loving attention from an extremely house proud owner, renovating and improving as he went, the house has been brought up to an immaculate standard and is very green with almost every device for saving power and water. No more worries about escalating electricity and water prices. Situated in a quiet part of Tanah Merah on an 812m2 block only a few minutes drive to all amenities. We enter the house past a single carport, giving guests sheltered parking (as well, there is a massive double garage behind the house). As we enter the house, to the left is a large media room, fully carpeted with air conditioning and external access. Off this is the good sized laundry, again with external access, this time to the undercover, tiled, drying area at the side of the house. To the left is the formal lounge area, fully carpeted with a fan and space for a wood heater if you require. The gourmet kitchen, as with much of the house, has recently been renovated and sports a walk in pantry, Caesar Stone bench tops, a new range hood and ceramic cooktop and a new dishwasher , there is even a new insinkerator for your convenience. Even the fridge is plumbed in. Next to this is a family / dining room, with a fan and access to the outside, undercover entertainment area. As we move into the accommodation area we find 4 bedrooms (one is being used as an office), three with built in, fans and new carpets. The air conditioned master bedroom is enormous, there is a large ensuite with a double shower and new vanity and toilet suite. Next to this is a massive walk in wardrobe. The main bathroom has a bath and a shower, and there is a separate toilet. We leave the family room through self-closing doors into the entertainment and pool area. This whole area has been recently tiled and shows real class. There is a solar heated, 7m x 6m salt water fibreglass pool, complete with a spa and next to this a large undercover BBQ area with Café blinds to protect from any prevailing winds. This area captures the beautiful views across the bush and the morning sun, ideal for the early morning cup of coffee, as well as entertaining. Beyond the entertainment area is a good sized, grass garden, a garden shed and an enormous garage with 2 double roller doors and plenty of room for a workshop, as well as parking for multiple cars and other toys. The garage has power and there is access from the street. Behind the garage are two water tanks, a 10,000L and a 2,500L with filters and a pump. These water tanks feed the laundry and toilets. The house has an intercom connecting 4 different rooms to the front door, venetians, security screens and Foxtel. The property is as green as they come, with power saver lights throughout, 12 solar panels (2.1Kw) giving a credit with the power company, solar hot water and 2 water tanks. Even the pool cleaning system operates on off-peak to minimise the power costs. Tanah Merah is a high growth suburb sitting on the Logan River, which is has still yet to see its full potential. The area has plenty of Public Transport and is conveniently located only minutes from fantastic shopping, cinemas and bars at the Logan Hyperdome, a large number of public and private schools, and many parks with BBQ areas, cycling and walking tracks, kid's playgrounds. Also in the area are many sporting facilities and four major golf courses. It is only a couple of minutes from access to the M1, north or south, and the Ipswich Motorway, putting the Brisbane CBD, the Gold Coast and the western suburbs all within easy reach. Even the Brisbane airport is only ½ an hour away. Ideal for the angler, the Logan River is renowned for fishing and crabbing, Moreton Bay is only 30 minutes easy drive away, and for the kids, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild and Movieworld are also just a 20 minute's drive down the freeway - so why not buy a season pass! Don't miss out, call me today for an inspection
* 3 bedrooms* 2 bathrooms* Ensuite in master* Formal lounge and dining* Family room* Modern kitchen with SS appliances, dishwasher and granite tops* Brand new carpets throughout* Solar hot water* Side access for a boat or trailer* Large undercover entertainment areaThis well designed immaculate 3 bedroomed home is in one of the most convenient suburbs of Brisbane. Built on a battleaxe block in one of the best areas in the suburb, it is completely invisible from the street for maximum security. The land size is a massive ¼ acre block and is accessible through 2 large gates. It offers plenty of space for a shed, pool or even a storage area for a caravan and boat. Although less than 19 years old, the current owners have taken good care of the house and the carpeting in the formal areas and bedrooms is new, and the whole house has been freshly paintedWe enter the house into a short corridor, to the left are the fully carpeted formal lounge and dining area, fully air conditioned. There is access from the kitchen into the dining area for entertainingTo the right is internal access to the 4th Bedroom, which has been well converted from the double garage, leaving a good separate storage area, and the opportunity for the new owner to maintain a 4th bedroom, or convert it back into a double lockup garage. As we continue into the house we come to the tiled family room and the good sized kitchen on the left, with stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, a granite bench top, built in pantry and plenty of storage space with 2 pac cupboards.There are down lights throughout the public areas.Further into the house is the family accommodation wing with 3 bedrooms, all with fans and brand new carpets, the master also has an ensuiteThere is a main bathroom here with a bath and shower and a separate toilet.Accessed from the family room is a large undercover entertainment area, ideal for those family BBQ’s on a hot Brisbane evening. From here we have access to the enormous grassed back garden, ideal for the kids to run about and play under supervision. This area is also accessible through 2 large gates, and offers plenty of space for a shed, pool or even a storage area for a caravan, trailer or even a truck.The whole house has solar hot water, is fully insulated, has a security system and venetian blinds throughout, with Foxtel and cable InternetTanah Merah is a high growth suburb which is has still yet to see its full potential. The area is conveniently located only minutes from fantastic shopping, cinemas and bars at the Logan Hyperdome, a large number of public and private schools, many parks with BBQ areas, playgrounds and sporting facilities and four major golf courses.Tanah Merah sits on the Logan River and is surrounded by many parks with their BBQ areas, cycling and walking track and kids playgrounds.It is only a couple of minutes from access to the M1, north or south, and the Ipswich Motorway, putting the Brisbane CBD, the Gold Coast and the western suburbs all within easy reach. Even the Brisbane airport is only ½ an hour away.Ideal for the angler, the Logan River is renowned for fishing and crabbing, Moreton Bay is only 30 minutes easy drive away, and for the kids, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild and Movieworld are also just a 20 minutes drive down the freeway - so why not buy a season pass!Don’t miss out, call me today for an inspection.
Tucked away up the driveway awaits a private and peaceful haven; a perfect place to raise your family. Leave the stresses of the day at the front gate and enjoy the peace and tranquillity this property has to offer. The front door leads you into an inviting entrance with the living room off to the left complete with a cosy fireplace for winter, high pine raked ceilings and brick walls. Beyond that is the perfect dining room to entertain your family and friends leading into the lovely country style Tassie oak kitchen. The kitchen features some leadlight doors and lots of bench space. The kitchen leads to the laundry and out to the double lock-up garage. There's a huge rumpus room off the kitchen, ideal for a large family or to house a pool table or even gym equipment. Great to entertain family and friends with plenty of floor space to throw mattresses on the floor for all the stayers! This home is deceptively big. Big bedrooms, big bathrooms, big living rooms! The four large built-in bedrooms all have ceiling fans and two have air-conditioning. The master comes complete with a walk-in robe and ensuite. All bedrooms have lovely views of the garden. The combination of carpet and tiles, brick feature walls and timber gives it a very homely and inviting appeal. The roof has also been restored. The in-ground pool has a slide for the kids and gazebo for relaxing. Surrounded by trees, shrubs and wildlife it really is a beautiful place to enjoy some R and R. Timber decking off the front patio overlooks the pool. Out the back there's a large pond with a waterfall and plenty of yard for the kids cubby and play area. All set on a massive 7004m2 block of land that is zoned R2000 so is sub-dividable. The owners have plans already done up to show the sub-division potential if you want to go down that track at some point. The real gift here is the peace and tranquillity this property offers. As you look around, you imagine you are miles away in a mountain retreat somewhere, when in fact you can be at the Hyperdome in the blink of an eye, on the M1 heading North or South, at the bus station, movies, or one of the many restaurants on offer within minutes. But, why take my word for it, I invite you to come and have a look for yourself. You won't be disappointed. The sellers are committed elsewhere and are keen to get an offer on this property. Phone Stacey Holloway to arrange your inspection.
:: 3 Bay Shed :: Renovated Bathroom :: Flat block Do you need space? Look no further! Room to park all your toys -boats, caravans, trailers. This property has an amazing 3 BAY SHEDwith remote garage doors, telephone line, 3phase power and a full size kitchen set upwith water fed from the water tank. The lovely home consists of 3 bedrooms allwith built in robes. 2 living areas, AIRCONDITIONING. The bathroom has beenrecently renovated with DOUBLE VANITY, agood size bath and separate shower. The grassed yard is flat and fully fencedwith side access to the SHED.
* 856m2 block * 1.5kw Solar electricity array * Solar hot water system * 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners * 3 Bedrooms * 2 way bathroom * Separate toilet * Modern kitchen with SS appliances and dishwasher * Light timber flooring * Venetian blinds * Foxtel and cable internet * Double remote garage * Utility room and workshop with storage space * Fully fenced rear garden * Views and breezes Partially hidden from the street by the well established front gardens, this cute little home , built on a large 856m2 block, is a real pearl of a find. As soon as we enter the front door, we can see the thought that has gone into this professionally completed renovation. The open plan lounge / dining / kitchen area optimizes the space available with the clever use of light wooden flooring, venetian blinds and general design. This whole area is air conditioned and is ideal for the smaller family. The modern kitchen is to die for, with stainless steel IAG appliances, a dishwasher and masses of cupboard space. There is an innovative hatch between the kitchen and lounge which allows the chef to be a part of any gathering. As we progress down the hall into the private living area, we see that renovations continue throughout the house. To the left is a separate toilet, then the sensational 2 way bathroom, with a massive glass shower, double vanity, bath, extractor, towel dryer, heater lights, downlights – you name it. The two way bathroom is also accessible from the master bedroom, complete with air conditioning, built in wardrobes, a space saver dressing table, venetians and large flat screen TV. The other two bedrooms also have built ins, venetians and modern carpeting. The fully fenced back garden in accessible through the dining area, onto a small balcony and down stairs, and also has side access from the front of the house. This area is mainly grassed and is ideal for young kids to play, but also has plenty of space for a pool or a shed, should you want one. The rear of the house is also protected by motion detecting spot lights. Underneath the house there is a double, remote lockup garage, a large utility room/laundry and masses of workshop room. The house itself has both Foxtel and cable internet already installed, there is a solar hot water system AND an 8 panel solar electricity array. Tanah Merah is a high growth suburb, on the Logan River, which is has still yet to see its full potential. The area is conveniently located only minutes from fantastic shopping, cinemas, restaurants and bars at the Logan Hyperdome, a large number of public and private schools, many parks with BBQ areas, playgrounds, sporting facilities, cycling and walking tracks and four major golf courses. It is only a couple of minutes from access to the M1, north or south, and the Ipswich Motorway, putting the Brisbane CBD, the Gold Coast and the western suburbs all within easy reach. Even the Brisbane airport is only ½ an hour away. Ideal for the angler, the Logan River is renowned for fishing and crabbing, Moreton Bay is only 30 minutes easy drive away, and for the kids, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild and Movieworld are also just a 20 minutes drive down the freeway - so why not buy a season pass! Call Natalia on 0407 556 515 FOR AN INSPECTION Sustainability declaration is available at your request.
* 4 Bedrooms * Master with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite * The other 3 bedrooms have built ins * 2 ultra modern bathrooms * Separate toilet * Single remote garage and a carport * Formal lounge area * Dining and family areas * Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher * Fully tiled throughout * Large undercover entertainment area * Easy maintenance, fully fenced, gardens with 2 sheds * 600m2 block * Solar hot water * Views and breezes This jewel of a house is ideal for a family that is looking for real class at a sensible price. Built on a 600m2 block, the front of the house is fully fenced with hedges and a lockable gate, giving good security as well as excellent privacy. The gardens, both front and back are well established, beautifully cared for and are designed to be low maintenance. As we enter this four bedroomed home through the formal entry, the thoughtfull design becomes obvious with the master bedroom to the left, well away from the rest of the accomodation wing. The master bedroom is fully tiled and has a walk in wardrobe and a modern en suite with a large glass shower. An ideal retreat from the family. To the right of the entry is the air conditioned lounge area, which flows through to the open plan dining, family and kitchen area, again air conditioned with a fan for extra circulation.. The kitchen is worthy of note, with stainless stell appliances, a dishwasher and masses of cupboard space. Off the family area is the accomodation wing, with a modern main bathroom, complete with a bath, large glass shower and a beautiful glass vanity. Next to this is a separate toilet. There is a laundry room here, with access to the outside drying area. From here we reach the other three bedrooms at the opposite end of the house. Each of these has built in wardrobes and fans The whole house is fully tiled throughout, and there are venetian blinds on all the windows. From the family room we have access to the large undercover entertainment area, which benefits from the fully fenced rear gardens, the views southward and, of course, all the breezes. There are 2 garden sheds to give plenty of storage space in this area. The whole house has been incredibly well looked after and will give the buyer an immaculate home. There is a single lockup garage and a carport next to it, well protected by the main fence and gate. The current owners have added a solar hot water system to help reduce electricity demand in the house. Tanah Merah is a high growth suburb, on the Logan River, which is has still yet to see its full potential and Andromeda Ave benefits from being on the hill, giving great views and catching all thr cooling breezes. The area is conveniently located only minutes from fantastic shopping, cinemas, restaurants and bars at the Logan Hyperdome, a large number of public and private schools, many parks with BBQ areas, playgrounds, sporting facilities, cycling and walking tracks and four major golf courses. It is only a couple of minutes from access to the M1, north or south, and the Ipswich Motorway, putting the Brisbane CBD, the Gold Coast and the western suburbs all within easy reach. Even the Brisbane airport is only ½ an hour away. Ideal for the angler, the Logan River is renowned for fishing and crabbing, Moreton Bay is only 30 minutes easy drive away, and for the kids, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild and Movieworld are also just a 20 minutes drive down the freeway - so why not buy a season pass! Call Natalia on 0407 556 515 FOR AN INSPECTION Sustainability declaration is available at your request.
In this elevated and popular street. Hardly ever available, as people tend to Stay in this neighbourhood, they enjoy the convenience of walking to buses, shops And easy access to the M1, but far enough away enjoy the elevated breezes, views and Peace. Don't miss this opportunity to own a home with all the I wants, like 4 Bedrooms with build ins, Main with an ensuite, double garage and a pool makes this package complete. 4 BEDROOMS WITH BUILT-INS 2 BATHROOMS DOUBLE GARAGE POOL DISHWASHER FRONT PORCH ESTABLISHED GARGENS MODERN KITCHEN WITH NEAR NEW APPLIANCES AIR CONDITIONER 889M2 BLOCK PERGOLA This home has all the creature comforts you have been looking for. Close to school, daycares, shops Bikeway, park, Uni and sporting facilities, call Leanne and book your appointment to check it out Today before it's too late.
* 3 spacious bedrooms all with mirrored built-in wardrobes* Clean, crisp and modern interiors* Formal lounge and dining converted to study* Spacious and air conditioned, open- plan living / meals / kitchen area* s/s Double draw dishwasher* Modern refurbished bathroom with bath and shower* Large undercover entertaining area* Massive tandem carport approx 3.2 x 3.5 x 10m, ideal for boat or large caravan* Manicured gardens* Large back yard with sizeable garden shed* Fully fenced* Situated in a quiet Cul de sac* Less than 5mins drive from Hyperdome shopping centre* Ideally located, less than 30 minutes from CBD, Gold Coast and airportFrom the manicured, yet easy-care gardens to the minimalist interior design, this home is testament to the exquisite taste of the current owners. Situated in a quiet and largely owner-occupied cul de sac, the front of the house is further concealed from the street by a neatly trimmed hedge. As you approach the house one of the first things that will strike you is the outstanding car port. This structure spans approximately 3.2m x 10m and 3.5m high, and will accommodate the largest caravan, keeping it well protected from the weather. As you pass through the front door you are instantly welcomed by the beautiful entry which is fully tiled as are all public areas of the house. From here, an open access leads you into the carpeted formal lounge area, ideal for entertaining while overlooking the tranquil garden surrounds and stunning sunsets. This leads into the formal dining room, currently being used as an office. From here you access the massive open plan, family / meals / kitchen space with air-conditioning that cools these areas and beyond. The fresh and tasteful kitchen is equipped with a stainless steel double drawer dishwasher, electric appliances and has masses of cupboard space. With the huge open plan living area looking out to the great outdoors, you can walk from here directly out to the giant undercover entertainment area, again ideal for the perfect host. This area seconds as a fully enclosed (netted) pet friendly area, keeping your furry or feathered friends sheltered and safe while you are out to work. In the accommodation wing there are three large sized, fully carpeted bedrooms, all with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Plus the second bedroom features a split system air conditioner. The newly refurbished bathroom is complete with a glass screened shower and bath. Next to it there is a separate toilet and a large laundry with a linen cupboard and access to the outside of the house.The whole house features sophisticated down lights throughout adding to the ambience. The fully fenced and level rear back yard is lined with shady, manicured trees, easy care flower beds and a large lawn area big enough for the kids to run around and there is a large shed for storing all your gardening equipment. Adding to the cool atmosphere, the house in completely insulated. The home is ideally located in Tanah Merah, a high growth suburb, on the Logan River, which is has still yet to see its full potential. The area is conveniently located only minutes from the fantastic shopping, cinemas, restaurants and bars at the Logan Hyperdome, a large number of public and private schools, many parks with BBQ areas, playgrounds, sporting facilities, cycling and walking tracks and four major golf courses.It is only a couple of minutes from access to the M1, north or south, and the Ipswich Motorway, putting the Brisbane CBD, the Gold Coast and the western suburbs all within easy reach. Even the Brisbane airport is only ½ an hour away.Ideal for the angler, the Logan River is renowned for fishing and crabbing with a number of ramps, and Moreton Bay is only 30 minutes easy drive away. For the kids, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild and Movieworld are also just a 20 minutes drive down the freeway - so why not buy a season pass!